Becoming a Provider
The Boston Consortium, comprised of Boston Senior Home Care, Central Boston Elder Services, and Ethos, the three Aging Service Access Points (ASAPs) serving Boston, has completed the proposal review process. Contracts are awarded based on a thorough review of the provider’s RFP submissions and individual ASAP service needs. Some contracts may be awarded on a conditional basis. The providers listed below have been determined eligible to receive contract awards.
Providers should check each member of the Boston Consortiums’ website, Ethos, BSHC, and CBES, to determine their contract award status with that ASAP.
All contracts issued through this procurement will begin on October 1, 2022, and will terminate on September 30, 2025.
The Boston Consortium would like to take this opportunity to thank all providers that submitted proposals in response to this solicitation.
- ABP Best Home Care
- All Care Medical
- Alliance Home Care VNA
- AsiaUS Business Connection
- Associated Home Care
- Best Home Care N’More Inc
- Best Home Health Care
- Cape Verdean Adult Day Health
- Catholic Charities
- Charm Medical Supply
- CM Facility Services, LLC
- Don Orione ADH (dba Advocate Healthcare)
- Elara Care (Medical Resources)
- Elder Achievers
- Friendly Care
- Fuente De La Vida ADH
- Global Healthcare
- Greater Boston Chinese Golden Age Center ADH
- Haitian Adult Day Health
- Hebrew Rehab Center (ADH)
- Hebrew Senior Life HM/PC
- Henshaw Laundry
- Homewatch Caregivers
- Houseworks, LLC
- International Health Solutions, Inc.
- John F. Kennedy Service Center
- La Alianza Hispana
- Margaret M. Shay RN ADH Program (Boston Medical Center)
- Metro Cab
- Midtown Home Health
- Multicultural Home Care, Inc. (Certified)
- Natale Company & Safety Care
- New England Direct Solutions (NEDS)
- North End Waterfront
- Pharmaluxe Pharmacy
- Rogerson Communities ADHP
- Seraphic Springs Health Care (Certified)
- Suburban Home Health (Certified)
- Suburban Homemaking
- Sweet Grapes, Inc.
- The Community Family, Inc. ADH
- Upham’s Corner Health Center (Certified)
- Urban Community Homemaking (The Caribbean Foundation)
- Vine Homecare, Inc.
- Vision of Independence
- Wash World/South Coast Laundry
Services purchased through our contracted vendors include:
Adult Day Health; Behavioral Health Services; Chore; Companion; Competency Evaluations; Emergency Shelter; Environmental Accessibility Adaptations; Evidence-Based Education Programs (EBPs); Goal Engagement Program; Grocery Shopping and Delivery; Habilitation Therapy (Alzheimer’s coaching); Home Delivered Meals; Home Delivery of Prepackaged Meds; Home Health Services (i.e., Skilled Nursing care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Home Health Aide); Home Based Wandering Response System; Laundry Services; Legal Services; Medication Dispensing System; Orientation and Mobility (O&M); Peer Support; Personal Emergency Response System and Enhanced PERS; Short Term Respite Care; Supportive Day Program; Supportive Home Care Aide; Translation/Interpretation; Transportation; Vision Rehabilitation, and Wanderer Locator Service.
For inquiries or for more information please contact: