Your Support Matters
Your tax deductible donation will help make a difference in the lives of many of Boston’s low-income, inner-city, isolated elders and disabled individuals who want to remain in their homes and communities, for as long as possible, but do not have the means to do so. Below are several ways you can help someone in need.
- Discretionary Fund: Our Discretionary Fund provides older adults with a variety of critical items such as emergency food, clothing, medicine, utility costs, and transportation to a doctor’s office or clinic when no other means of support exist. Funds are also needed to assist family caregivers with needed respite care, and other services and supports.
- Supportive Housing Program: Our Supportive Housing Program provides services and supports to low-income older adults and people with disabilities who reside in public housing. Your support will help us continue to provide advocacy, community activities, congregate meals, and health and wellness education and support, so that residents can remain independent by living in their own home and community.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts: Your gift to Boston Senior Home Care can pay tribute and memorialize a family member or friend. We will acknowledge your gift with an expression of sympathy to the next of kin. You may also choose a special expression of sympathy for a loss through a donation in lieu of flowers.
- Company Matching Gifts: Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that will double the charitable contributions made by their employees. Please check with your company’s Human Resources Department to find out if they offer a matching gift program.
- AmazonSmile: Here is a simple way to support Boston Senior Home Care while making online purchases, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same prices, selection, and convenience of shopping at Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the charitable organization of your choice. Simply select Boston Senior Home from the list of charitable organizations and we will receive a donation to help those we serve every time you shop!