A Fulfilling Career Helping People in the Community
A career at Boston Senior Home Care empowers you to use your skills and experience to truly make a difference in the lives of those we serve in the community. Our team enjoys the personal relationships they build and the sense of accomplishment that comes with knowing they are enhancing an individual’s quality of life. We offer highly competitive pay, flexible scheduling, a dynamic work environment, and a wide range of job opportunities. And, we take great pride in the outstanding and valuable benefits we offer employees and their family members. A brief overview of our benefits package is shown below:
- Health Insurance – includes an employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) to help pay for medical expenses.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounted Commuter Expense Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer-matched 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 27 Days Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program – available at no-charge to employees and their immediate family members. Includes referrals to child and elder care, legal and financial consultation, mental health counseling, sleep coaching and nursing mother assistance programs, wellness coaches and much more.
We encourage all interested applicants to use our online jobs database. There, you will be able to browse open positions at our agency and submit your online application. For more information, please email us at [email protected].